Join us for the Powering Inclusive Cultures Webinar Series in 2024!
Spectra Diversity’s nine-part webinar series, “Inclusive Cultures” is designed for those who know they want to join in on diversity, equity and inclusion efforts, but aren’t sure where to begin.
Invite Your Team to Participate
Turn this free webinar series into a learning activity for your leaders and your teams.
- Read Powering Inclusive Cultures as a book club
- Use the sessions as an adjunct to your leadership training
- Motivate your leadership base
- Increase your interpersonal DEI skills
- Watch session recordings on the Powering Inclusive Cultures Webinar YouTube playlist
Each webinar will feature a guest speaker and insights from the book Powering Inclusive Cultures: Why Measurement Matters. Register using the form below.
- Understanding Measurement with Amanuel Medhanie, PhD, Parsimony Inc. – January 22, 11am CT
- Data and C-suite Perspectives with Nance Schick Esq, ThirdEar Consulting – February 12, 12pm CT
- How Leaders Can Drive Change in an Organization with Amy Waninger, Lead at Any Level – March 18, 12pm CT
- Do All Genders Feel Respected and Heard? with Rebecca Dessonville, Purrly Digital – April 15, 12pm CT
- Are People of Color Underrepresented in Your Company? with LaJuana Warren, Tapestry – May 13, 12pm CT
- Are People of All Sexual Orientations Welcome? with TBD – June
- People with Disability; “Brain Health” with Lee Shull, Sandy Hook Promise Co-founder – June, 12pm CT
- Undervaluing Older and Younger Employees TBD – August
- Understanding Veterans with James Johnson Retired Brigadier General USAF – September, 12pm CT
Spectra Diversity is always seeking to share information about diversity and inclusion topics. Please contact us if you have a need or a question.