Spectra Diversity offers Two Diversity Inclusion Provider Options
Download our Spectra Diversity Partner Information Sheet
It’s not just about the price discounts and support — although Spectra Diversity offers that too. It’s that Spectra Diversity enables Enterprise Partners and Change Partners to deliver targeted training and system-wide culture change, backed up by data. You can use the Spectra Assessment and the Powering Inclusive Cultures Facilitation Kit for:
- Organization-wide benchmarks
- Division or Line of business
- Employee Resource Groups
- Diversity Councils
- Organizations of any size
- Non-profits, universities, manufacturing, retail, etc.
Dear Diversity Inclusion Providers: Take Note
In today’s world, diversity inclusion providers are confronted at every turn by differences in the organizations and institutions they support. It may be differences based on factors such as culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity, religion and socioeconomic status or even differences in how they approach work and communicate with one another.
Your challenge is to help employees, leaders, faculty and staff understand themselves, understand others and translate that understanding into actions and behaviors that impact the organization. Research shows that organizations that are inclusive and which honor diversity benefit in many ways.
- Financial benefits: A recent McKinsey study looked at the top executive teams of 180 public firms and found that those with more diverse teams outperformed their peers in ROE and EBIT margins.
- Problem solving: A study of 28 teams found those that were heterogeneous solved complex tasks better than the homogeneous teams. They noted the diverse teams exhibited a higher level of creativity and a broader thought process.
- Innovation: Companies that drive innovation by leveraging employee ideas and knowledge meet product revenue targets 46% more often and product launch dates 47% more often than industry peers.
- “Is there a payoff from top-team diversity?” McKinsey Quarterly, April 2012.
- Henley Management College, UK; Ford Germany, Aberdeen Group, 2009
- Project Implicit, 2011